Restoran Yew Sing: Local Neighborhood Coffee Shop In SS15

Restoran Yew Sing has been operating for a while within the bustling area of SS15. I remember coming here since my childhood days and the taste is still the same until now.

Mon - Sun: 7 AM - 3 PM

Char Kuey Teow

I always come here for the Char Kuey Teow (Extra Spicy). The uncle always cook the food per portion with strong fire, the kuey teow has a lightly charred taste with bean sprouts, chives, eggs, cockles and homemade sambal.

 
 
 

Prawn Mee

Another food I always order plus it is my mum's favorite whenever she comes here. 

Other Stalls In The Coffee Shop

 
 

PARKING

Parking is tough here with so many shop lots and limited parking. We did double park in front of the restaurant but always keep an eye out of MPSJ.  




Comments